Week by week, time by time they become stressed, sicked, and face problem with the past. i looked at them. Sometime it make me sad too. i looked at them, its like the whole world try to take them down.
I know its been hard for everything even for me too. Its like a tree look out for water. Its been a while, they looked so sad. I hate sad.
One things i can help is by make sure they settle everything the had to. I can help by doing the rest of the things. I'm not showing off. I just worry that everything will make you even stressed out, make you blaming the whole world.
I don't care if you suddenly says, "ahhh you do it because you wanted to show off, or you do it for attention" well if you said the words, you never knows me.
Don't you feel tired? i'm human and yes i tired. Even so, i don't define tired to myself. but one things i do really care is, i hate to see them sad. "Word spoken silently".
If you understand then is ok. Understand is the best value of Thank you. But if you take it for granted or giving me that annoying look or felt that im annoying you or make you sick. Well then, all i can says is "its nice of you".
Far from that, i really do thank you for everything, you maybe unnoticed it. To me this my way of saying "Thank you".
No comments:
Post a Comment