17/6: was the happiest day.I saw everything from moments,fantasy,friendship and truth.
I wonder,is this gonna be the end? hope not.Because i needed it.it is been a long time i didn't felt that way.Well,sometime forgotten People need something to engulfed.Thanks to Them,my friends,the fantasy and some truth i spilled.
I don't like lying.but what sad is,i always lying.i laugh when it suppose to be sad,i smile when it suppose to be hated,i make a joked when it suppose to be truth.I guess i learn it well..very well.
Fear,i always be in fear.what a me!,whining.i guess i envy to some people who have everything,who shown everything,who learned.all this time,i taught myself.."go envy them",you might not have it all,so go envy them.So you will feel sorry for yourself,And will fight for it.
i guess i learn life myself.So i took every mistake.i'm not saying my parent didn't show me what hard is about,but they are someone who just get out from a large wall and found a new world.So,they just knew the term "life"in their own way...I still young and i will after the things i wanted the most.maybe i not get it,but i will find the best way to live.
i hope someday or soon,i be able to be someone like them.Them?..emm (friends,my parent,others).they shown me work hard,believe,liking something,appreciation,and to be worthy.Able to smile when it suppose to,laugh when it is to and sad when it is time to.
They now became important to me,"i not saying it just a words".Yea time will keep us apart.it is ok if they were forget or they choose to stay away,or they changed and move on.but whats important,i will remember them forever.
TO;GURA,WAN AMBRY,MIZAN,NUR ADILA,LYDIA(UYUT),AUGUSTINE..and TO ALL MY CLOSEST FRIENDS.



No comments:
Post a Comment